Recombinant Carbonic Anhydrase XII (CA12)
CA-XII; CAXII; Carbonate dehydratase XII; Tumor antigen HOM-RCC-3.1.3
- Product No.RPD079Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationMembrane
- Predicted Molecular Mass32.5kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass33kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsAla25~Leu302 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Point6.0
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! 410 US$ 410
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 820
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2460
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6150
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 10mM PBS (pH7.4) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
- Protein G
- Protein A
|Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention||Clinical Impact and Reliability of Carbonic Anhydrase XII in the Differentiation of Malignant and Tuberculous Pleural Effusions Pubmed: 23534752|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPD079Hu01||Recombinant Carbonic Anhydrase XII (CA12)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAD079Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Carbonic Anhydrase XII (CA12)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAD079Hu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Carbonic Anhydrase XII (CA12)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|MAD079Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Carbonic Anhydrase XII (CA12)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SED079Hu||ELISA Kit for Carbonic Anhydrase XII (CA12)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|LMD079Hu||Magnetic Luminex Assay Kit for Carbonic Anhydrase XII (CA12) ,etc.||Magnetic Luminex Assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSD079Hu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Carbonic Anhydrase XII (CA12)||Main materials for "Do It(ELISA Kit) Yourself"|