Recombinant Cartilage Oligomeric Matrix Protein (COMP)
MED; EDM1; EPD1; PSACH; THBS5; TSP-5; Pseudoachondroplasia,Epiphyseal Dysplasia 1,Multiple; Thrombospondin 5
- Product No.RPB197Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationExtracellular matrix
- Predicted Molecular Mass16.5kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass16kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsSer123~His240 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Point7.2
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! 400 US$ 400
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 800
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2400
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6000
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
- Protein G
- Protein A
|Chinese Medical Journal||Genetic analysis and serum level of cartilage oligomeric matrix protein in patients with pseudoachondroplasia CMJ: 201082337960590|
|BioMed Research International||Decreased Plasma COMP and Increased Plasma CTX-II Levels in a Chinese Pseudoachondroplasia Family with Novel COMP Mutation pubmed:29104872|
|Molecular Medicine Reports||Mori Folium water extract alleviates articular cartilage damages and inflammatory responses in monosodium iodoacetate‑induced osteoarthritis rats pubmed:29067461|
|Archives of Rheumatology||Cartilage Oligomeric Matrix Protein Levels in Synovial Fluid in Patients With Primary Knee Osteoarthritis And Healthy Controls: A Preliminary Comparative Analysis With Serum Cartilage Oligomeric Matrix Protein doi: 10.5606/ArchRheumatol.2017.6220|
|Genetic Testing and Molecular Biomarkers||Cartilage Oligomeric Matrix Protein Levels in Type 2 Diabetes Associated with Primary Knee Osteoarthritis Patients Pubmed: 30526057|
|International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Medicine||The relationship between the serum and synovial fluid osteopontin (OPN), cartilage oligomeric matrix protein (COMP), and the severity of knee osteoarthritis …|
|British Journal of Medicine and Medical Research||Diagnostic Accuracy of Cartilage Oligomeric Matrix Protein (COMP), for Cartilage Damage in Rheumatoid Arthritis|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB197Hu01||Recombinant Cartilage Oligomeric Matrix Protein (COMP)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB197Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Cartilage Oligomeric Matrix Protein (COMP)||WB|
|MAB197Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Cartilage Oligomeric Matrix Protein (COMP)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEB197Hu||ELISA Kit for Cartilage Oligomeric Matrix Protein (COMP)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SCB197Hu||CLIA Kit for Cartilage Oligomeric Matrix Protein (COMP)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|
|LMB197Hu||Magnetic Luminex Assay Kit for Cartilage Oligomeric Matrix Protein (COMP) ,etc.||Magnetic Luminex Assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSB197Hu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Cartilage Oligomeric Matrix Protein (COMP)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|