Recombinant Retinoblastoma Protein 1 (RB1)
OSRC; PRB; p105-Rb; pp110; Including Osteosarcoma; Retinoblastoma-associated protein
- Product No.RPB211Hu02
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationNucleus
- Predicted Molecular Mass46.8kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass44/33/26/24kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsGln639~Thr778 with N-terminal His and GST Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 80%
- Isoelectric Point9.3
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! 360 US$ 360
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 720
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2160
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5400
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in ddH2O to a concentration of 0.1-0.2 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
- Protein G
- Protein A
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB211Hu01||Recombinant Retinoblastoma Protein 1 (RB1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPB211Hu02||Recombinant Retinoblastoma Protein 1 (RB1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB211Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Retinoblastoma Protein 1 (RB1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAB211Hu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Retinoblastoma Protein 1 (RB1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAB211Hu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Retinoblastoma Protein 1 (RB1)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|SEB211Hu||ELISA Kit for Retinoblastoma Protein 1 (RB1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|LMB211Hu||Magnetic Luminex Assay Kit for Retinoblastoma Protein 1 (RB1) ,etc.||Magnetic Luminex Assay for Antigen Detection.|