Polyclonal Antibody to Fibroblast Growth Factor 15 (FGF15)
- Product No.PAL154Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPL154Ra01-Recombinant Fibroblast Growth Factor 15 (FGF15)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreHomo sapiens (Human), Mus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 293
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 418
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1045
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4180
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against FGF15. It has been selected for its ability to recognize FGF15 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;1:400-1600
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Endocrinology.||Naringenin Prevents Obesity, Hepatic Steatosis, and Glucose Intolerance in Male Mice Independent of Fibroblast Growth Factor 21 PubMed: 25774553|
|Inflammatory Bowel Diseases||Alterations in Enterohepatic Fgf15 Signaling and Changes in Bile Acid Composition Depend on Localization of Murine Intestinal Inflammation pubmed:27580383|
|J Lipid Res.||Commensal bacteria at the crossroad between cholesterol homeostasis and chronic inflammation in atherosclerosis. pubmed:28130274|
|BMC Endocrine Disorders||The relationship between bile acid concentration, glucagon-like-peptide 1, fibroblast growth factor 15 and bile acid receptors in rats during progression of glucose intolerance 10.1186/s12902-017-0211-5|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPL154Ra01||Recombinant Fibroblast Growth Factor 15 (FGF15)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAL154Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Fibroblast Growth Factor 15 (FGF15)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAL154Ra21||Monoclonal Antibody to Fibroblast Growth Factor 15 (FGF15)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEL154Ra||ELISA Kit for Fibroblast Growth Factor 15 (FGF15)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|WEL154Ra||Wide-range ELISA Kit for Fibroblast Growth Factor 15 (FGF15)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|CEL154Ra||ELISA Kit for Fibroblast Growth Factor 15 (FGF15)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSL154Ra01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Fibroblast Growth Factor 15 (FGF15)||Main materials for "Do It(ELISA Kit) Yourself"|