Recombinant Fibroblast Growth Factor 15 (FGF15)
- Product No.RPL154Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Mass24.1kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass24kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsGly25~Lys218 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point6.6
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 430
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 860
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2580
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6450
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in PBS (pH7.4) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Endocrinology.||Naringenin Prevents Obesity, Hepatic Steatosis, and Glucose Intolerance in Male Mice Independent of Fibroblast Growth Factor 21 PubMed: 25774553|
|Inflammatory Bowel Diseases||Alterations in Enterohepatic Fgf15 Signaling and Changes in Bile Acid Composition Depend on Localization of Murine Intestinal Inflammation pubmed:27580383|
|J Lipid Res.||Commensal bacteria at the crossroad between cholesterol homeostasis and chronic inflammation in atherosclerosis. pubmed:28130274|
|BMC Endocrine Disorders||The relationship between bile acid concentration, glucagon-like-peptide 1, fibroblast growth factor 15 and bile acid receptors in rats during progression of glucose intolerance 10.1186/s12902-017-0211-5|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPL154Ra01||Recombinant Fibroblast Growth Factor 15 (FGF15)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAL154Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Fibroblast Growth Factor 15 (FGF15)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAL154Ra21||Monoclonal Antibody to Fibroblast Growth Factor 15 (FGF15)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEL154Ra||ELISA Kit for Fibroblast Growth Factor 15 (FGF15)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|WEL154Ra||Wide-range ELISA Kit for Fibroblast Growth Factor 15 (FGF15)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|CEL154Ra||ELISA Kit for Fibroblast Growth Factor 15 (FGF15)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSL154Ra01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Fibroblast Growth Factor 15 (FGF15)||Main materials for "Do It(ELISA Kit) Yourself"|