ELISA Kit for Neutrophil Activating Protein 3 (NAP3)
CXCL1; GRO1; GROa; GRO-A; MGSA-A; NAP3; SCYB1; Chemokine C-X-C-Motif Ligand 1; Melanoma Growth Stimulating Activity Alpha; Fibroblast Secretory Protein
- Product No.SEA041Mu
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- Sample TypeSerum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range15.6-1,000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 5.5pg/mL.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 418
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1881
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3553
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 29260
For more details, please contact local distributors!
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Neutrophil Activating Protein 3 (NAP3).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Neutrophil Activating Protein 3 (NAP3) and analogues was observed.
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Neutrophil Activating Protein 3 (NAP3) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Neutrophil Activating Protein 3 (NAP3) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Neutrophil Activating Protein 3 (NAP3) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Neutrophil Activating Protein 3 (NAP3) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Neutrophil Activating Protein 3 (NAP3) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
|中国眼耳鼻喉科杂志||白细胞介素10 上调表达对家兔慢性细菌性鼻窦炎黏膜创伤修复的影响 article:11593|
|Research in Veterinary Science||A chimeric protein composed of the binding domains ofClostridium perfringens phospholipase C and Trueperella pyogenes pyolysin induces partial immunoprotection in a mouse model Pubmed:27473983|
|Scientific Reports||Epidermal CD147 expression plays a key role in IL-22-induced psoriatic dermatitis. pubmed:28272440|