ELISA / CLIA Experiment Service
First Edition (Revised on April, 2016)
1. Technical advisory: experiment design, experiment process, standard curve fitting and sample calculation
2. The quantitative detection services by using ELISA kits
3. The quantitative detection services by using CLIA kits
Demands for Samples
1. Samples could be serum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell supernatants, urine, saliva and other biological fluids.
2. It is recommended to number the samples consecutively in Arabic numerals, and sequentially arranged in centrifuge tubes. Please seal the tube to avoid leakage and damage in the shipment.
3. Please provide sufficient samples for experiment. If you are not clear about sample amount, please contact technicians in Cloud-Clone Crop..
4. As biological samples are unstable, it is recommended that the samples should be transported under low temperature with dry ice or ice packs.
|Service items||Scheduled time||Sample type|
|Pilot experiment||5 workdays||Serum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell supernatants, urine, saliva and other biological fluids.|
|ELISA test||10 workdays|
|CLIA test||10 workdays|
|Total protein quantification||10 workdays|
Materials provided by the customer
1. Samples: Serum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell supernatants, urine, saliva and other biological fluids.
2. Immunoassay kits: As we shall be responsible for the results, the ELISA experiment services are only provided to the clients who ordered immunoassay kit from our company.
The feedback to the customer
1. Results summary: The raw data obtained by the microplate reader (O.D. value of standards and samples).
2. Report in electronic version ( Report in paper version can be provided, if required.).