FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Neutrophil Activating Protein 3 (NAP3)
CXCL1; GRO1; GROa; GRO-A; MGSA-A; NAP3; SCYB1; Chemokine C-X-C-Motif Ligand 1; Melanoma Growth Stimulating Activity Alpha; Fibroblast Secretory Protein
- Product No.LAA041Mu81
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourceAntibody labeling
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Original Antibody n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IF.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 242
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 346
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 865
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3460
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against NAP3. It has been selected for its ability to recognize NAP3 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:250-2500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|中国眼耳鼻喉科杂志||白细胞介素10 上调表达对家兔慢性细菌性鼻窦炎黏膜创伤修复的影响 article:11593|
|Research in Veterinary Science||A chimeric protein composed of the binding domains ofClostridium perfringens phospholipase C and Trueperella pyogenes pyolysin induces partial immunoprotection in a mouse model Pubmed:27473983|
|Scientific Reports||Epidermal CD147 expression plays a key role in IL-22-induced psoriatic dermatitis. pubmed:28272440|