ELISA Kit for Factor Related Apoptosis Ligand (FASL)
CD178; CD95L; CD95-L; FASLG; FASLG; APT1LG1; APT1-LG1; TNFSF6; Fas Antigen Ligand; TNF Superfamily Member 6; Tumor Necrosis Factor(ligand)Superfamily,Member 6
- Product No.SEA031Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Sample TypeSerum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range15.6-1,000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 5.9pg/mL.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 468
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2106
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3978
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 32760
For more details, please contact local distributors!
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Factor Related Apoptosis Ligand (FASL).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Factor Related Apoptosis Ligand (FASL) and analogues was observed.
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Factor Related Apoptosis Ligand (FASL) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Factor Related Apoptosis Ligand (FASL) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Factor Related Apoptosis Ligand (FASL) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Factor Related Apoptosis Ligand (FASL) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Factor Related Apoptosis Ligand (FASL) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
- Single-component Reagents of Assay Kit
- Lysis Buffer Specific for ELISA / CLIA
- Quality Control of ELISA / CLIA
- ELISA Kit Customized Service
- Disease Model Customized Service
- Serums Customized Service
- ELISA / CLIA Experiment Service
- TGFB1 Activation Reagent
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Glutathione S-Transferase (GSH-ST) Assay Kit
- Microscale Reduced Glutathione assay kit
- Glutathione Reductase Activity Coefficient (GRAC) Assay Kit
- Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Kit
|PLoS Pathogens||Macrophage-expressed IFN-β Contributes to Apoptotic Alveolar Epithelial Cell Injury in Severe Influenza Virus Pneumonia PubMed: PMC3585175|
|Tumor Biology||The diplotype Fas? 1377A/? 670G as a genetic marker to predict a lower risk of breast cancer in Chinese women Springer:Source|
|IOS Press Content Library||An Intranasal Formulation of Erythropoietin (Neuro-EPO) Prevents Memory Deficits and Amyloid Toxicity in the APPSwe Transgenic Mouse Model of Alzheimer's … articles:journal-of-alzheimers-disease|
|博士论文||INSTITUTO DE CIENCIAS BÁSICAS Y PRECLÍNICAS “VICTORIA DE GIRÓN” DEPARTAMENTO DE HISTOLOGÍA|