Recombinant Protein Kinase B Alpha (PKBa)
AKT1; AKT; PKB-A; Proto-oncogene c-Akt; RAC-Alpha Serine/Threonine-Protein Kinase; V-akt Murine Thymoma Viral Oncogene Homolog 1
- Product No.RPC231Mu02
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Massn/a
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsN-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
200µg 1mg 5mg
Out of stock
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 350 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 700 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2100 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5250 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
|Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol.||Profiling of selected angiogenesis-related genes in proliferative eutopic endometrium of women with endometriosis Pubmed: 24188612|
|Cell and Tissue Research||Beta-arrestin 1 is involved in the catabolic response stimulated by hyaluronan degradation in mouse chondrocytes Pubmed:25673209|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPC231Mu01||Recombinant Protein Kinase B Alpha (PKBa)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPC231Mu02||Recombinant Protein Kinase B Alpha (PKBa)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|MPC231Mu01||Phosphorylated Protein Kinase B Alpha (PKBa)||n/a|
|PAC231Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Protein Kinase B Alpha (PKBa)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAC231Mu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Protein Kinase B Alpha (PKBa)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|AAC231Mu01||Anti-Phosphorylated Protein Kinase B Alpha (PKBa) Polyclonal Antibody||WB.|
|AAC231Mu02||Anti-Phosphorylated Protein Kinase B Alpha (PKBa) Monoclonal Antibody||WB.|
|SEC231Mu||ELISA Kit for Protein Kinase B Alpha (PKBa)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|