Anti-Phosphorylated Protein Kinase B Alpha (PKBa) Polyclonal Antibody
AKT1; AKT; PKB-A; Proto-oncogene c-Akt; RAC-Alpha Serine/Threonine-Protein Kinase; V-akt Murine Thymoma Viral Oncogene Homolog 1
- Product No.AAC231Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- Source Polyclonal antibody preparation
- Potency n/a
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen MPC231Mu01-Phosphorylated Protein Kinase B Alpha (PKBa)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- DownloadInstruction Manual
200µl 1ml 10ml
Out of stock
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 277 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 396 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 990 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3960 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against PKBa. It has been selected for its ability to recognize PKBa in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-30ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-30ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-30ug/ml
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 0.05-2ug/ml
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
|Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol.||Profiling of selected angiogenesis-related genes in proliferative eutopic endometrium of women with endometriosis Pubmed: 24188612|
|Cell and Tissue Research||Beta-arrestin 1 is involved in the catabolic response stimulated by hyaluronan degradation in mouse chondrocytes Pubmed:25673209|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPC231Mu01||Recombinant Protein Kinase B Alpha (PKBa)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPC231Mu02||Recombinant Protein Kinase B Alpha (PKBa)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|MPC231Mu01||Phosphorylated Protein Kinase B Alpha (PKBa)||n/a|
|PAC231Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Protein Kinase B Alpha (PKBa)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAC231Mu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Protein Kinase B Alpha (PKBa)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|AAC231Mu01||Anti-Phosphorylated Protein Kinase B Alpha (PKBa) Polyclonal Antibody||WB.|
|AAC231Mu02||Anti-Phosphorylated Protein Kinase B Alpha (PKBa) Monoclonal Antibody||WB.|
|SEC231Mu||ELISA Kit for Protein Kinase B Alpha (PKBa)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|