Recombinant Beta-2-Microglobulin (b2M)
- Product No.RPA260Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Predicted Molecular Mass12.8kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass14kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsGln22~Met119 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Point6.1
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 380
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 760
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2280
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5700
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in PBS (pH7.4) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|BioMed Research International||The Renal Effects of Vanadate Exposure: Potential Biomarkers and Oxidative Stress as a Mechanism of Functional Renal Disorders—Preliminary Studies Hindawi: 740105|
|BMC Nephrology||Absence of chloride intracellular channel 4 (CLIC4) predisposes to acute kidney injury but has minimal impact on recovery Biomedcentral: Source|
|Nature Communications||Mef2C restrains microglial inflammatory response and is lost in brain ageing in an IFN-I-dependent manner. pubmed:28959042|
|PLoS One||Urine proteome analysis by C18 plate–matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry allows noninvasive differential diagnosis … Pubmed:30024955|
|Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica||Early prognostic factors in septic shock cancer patients: a prospective study with a proteomic approach Pubmed:29315472|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA260Mu01||Recombinant Beta-2-Microglobulin (b2M)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPA260Mu02||Recombinant Beta-2-Microglobulin (b2M)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA260Mu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Beta-2-Microglobulin (b2M)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAA260Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Beta-2-Microglobulin (b2M)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAA260Mu81||FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Beta-2-Microglobulin (b2M)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|
|LAA260Mu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Beta-2-Microglobulin (b2M)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|MAA260Mu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Beta-2-Microglobulin (b2M)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA260Mu||ELISA Kit for Beta-2-Microglobulin (b2M)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSA260Mu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Beta-2-Microglobulin (b2M)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|