Monoclonal Antibody to Beta-2-Microglobulin (b2M)
- Product No.MAA260Mu21
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)A1
- Ig Isotype IgG2a Kappa
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA260Mu01-Recombinant Beta-2-Microglobulin (b2M)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreHomo sapiens (Human), Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 241
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 344
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 860
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3440
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against b2M. It has been selected for its ability to recognize b2M in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;1:470-1900
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|BioMed Research International||The Renal Effects of Vanadate Exposure: Potential Biomarkers and Oxidative Stress as a Mechanism of Functional Renal Disorders—Preliminary Studies Hindawi: 740105|
|BMC Nephrology||Absence of chloride intracellular channel 4 (CLIC4) predisposes to acute kidney injury but has minimal impact on recovery Biomedcentral: Source|
|Nature Communications||Mef2C restrains microglial inflammatory response and is lost in brain ageing in an IFN-I-dependent manner. pubmed:28959042|
|PLoS One||Urine proteome analysis by C18 plate–matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry allows noninvasive differential diagnosis … Pubmed:30024955|
|Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica||Early prognostic factors in septic shock cancer patients: a prospective study with a proteomic approach Pubmed:29315472|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA260Mu01||Recombinant Beta-2-Microglobulin (b2M)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPA260Mu02||Recombinant Beta-2-Microglobulin (b2M)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA260Mu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Beta-2-Microglobulin (b2M)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAA260Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Beta-2-Microglobulin (b2M)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAA260Mu81||FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Beta-2-Microglobulin (b2M)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|
|LAA260Mu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Beta-2-Microglobulin (b2M)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|MAA260Mu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Beta-2-Microglobulin (b2M)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA260Mu||ELISA Kit for Beta-2-Microglobulin (b2M)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSA260Mu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Beta-2-Microglobulin (b2M)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|