Polyclonal Antibody to Ephrin B2 (EFNB2)
EPLG5; HTKL; Htk-L; LERK5; HTK Ligand; Ligand Of Eph-Related Kinase 5; Eph-Related Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Ligand 5
- Product No.PAE112Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 245 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 350 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 875 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3500 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against EFNB2. It has been selected for its ability to recognize EFNB2 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:250-2500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
|ATS Journals||Soluble Ephrin-B2 is a Novel Biomarker for Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Doi: Pdf|
|D50. PEDIATRIC RARE LUNG DISEASES||Soluble Ephrin-B2 Is A Novel Biomarker Of Pulmonary Fibrosis doi:A7217|
|An International Journal of Medicine||P055 Over-expression of IL-6 and OSM impacts the polarization of pro-fibrotic macrophages and the development of bleomycin-induced lung fibrosis content:109|
|An International Journal of Medicine||P057 Soluble Ephrin-B2 is a Prognostic Biomarker of Pulmonary Fibrosis S40.2.extract|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPE112Hu02||Recombinant Ephrin B2 (EFNB2)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPE112Hu01||Recombinant Ephrin B2 (EFNB2)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAE112Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Ephrin B2 (EFNB2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAE112Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Ephrin B2 (EFNB2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEE112Hu||ELISA Kit for Ephrin B2 (EFNB2)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|