Polyclonal Antibody to Tumor Necrosis Factor Related Apoptosis Inducing Ligand (TRAIL)
CD253; TNFSF10; APO2L; Apo2-L; TL2; TRAIL; Tumor Necrosis Factor Ligand Superfamily Member 10; Apo-2 Ligand
- Product No.PAA139Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Organism Species MoreSus scrofa; Porcine (Pig)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 157
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 224
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 560
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2240
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against TRAIL. It has been selected for its ability to recognize TRAIL in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:250-2500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|PLOS ONE||Intranasal Administration of Recombinant TRAIL Down-Regulates CXCL-1/KC in an Ovalbumin-Induced Airway Inflammation Murine Model Pubmed:25506835|
|PLOS ONE||Soluble TRAIL Concentration in Serum Is Elevated in People with Hypercholesterolemia PubMed: 26633016|
|Scientific Reports||Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, vascular inflammation and insulin resistance are exacerbated by TRAIL deletion in mice pubmed:28507343|