Biotin-Linked Monoclonal Antibody to Tumor Necrosis Factor Related Apoptosis Inducing Ligand (TRAIL)
CD253; TNFSF10; APO2L; Apo2-L; TL2; TRAIL; Tumor Necrosis Factor Ligand Superfamily Member 10; Apo-2 Ligand
- Product No.LAA139Hu72
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceAntibody labeling
- Ig Isotype IgG
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Original Antibody n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 223
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 319
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 798
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3190
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against TRAIL. It has been selected for its ability to recognize TRAIL in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:500-5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|PLOS ONE||Intranasal Administration of Recombinant TRAIL Down-Regulates CXCL-1/KC in an Ovalbumin-Induced Airway Inflammation Murine Model Pubmed:25506835|
|PLOS ONE||Soluble TRAIL Concentration in Serum Is Elevated in People with Hypercholesterolemia PubMed: 26633016|
|Scientific Reports||Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, vascular inflammation and insulin resistance are exacerbated by TRAIL deletion in mice pubmed:28507343|