Monoclonal Antibody to Mdm2 p53 Binding Protein Homolog (MDM2)
HDMX; hdm2; Mouse Double Minute 2,Human Homolog Of p53-Binding Protein; Oncoprotein Mdm2
- Product No.MAG790Hu21
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)n/a
- Ig Isotype IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 259
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 370
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 925
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3700
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against MDM2. It has been selected for its ability to recognize MDM2 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:500-5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Clin Cancer Res||Inactivation of the p53–KLF4–CEBPA Axis in Acute Myeloid Leukemia PubMed: 26408402|
|Clin Cancer Res||Inactivation of the p53–KLF6–CEBPA Axis in Acute Myeloid Leukemia PubMed: 26408402|
|Analyst||Sensitive and simultaneous surface plasmon resonance detection of free and p53-bound MDM2 proteins from human sarcomas Pubmed:29637949|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|APG790Hu01||Active Mdm2 p53 Binding Protein Homolog (MDM2)||Cell culture; Activity Assays.|
|RPG790Hu01||Recombinant Mdm2 p53 Binding Protein Homolog (MDM2)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAG790Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Mdm2 p53 Binding Protein Homolog (MDM2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAG790Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Mdm2 p53 Binding Protein Homolog (MDM2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEG790Hu||ELISA Kit for Mdm2 p53 Binding Protein Homolog (MDM2)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|