Monoclonal Antibody to Cofilin 1 (CFL1)
CFL; p18; N-Cofilin; 18 kDa phosphoprotein; Cofilin 1, Non Muscle
- Product No.MAB559Hu21
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)n/a
- Ig Isotype IgG
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreSus scrofa; Porcine (Pig)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 246
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 352
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 880
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3520
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against CFL1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CFL1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:500-5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Brazilian Journal of Medical and Biological Research||Detection of sputum cofilin-1 as indicator of malignancy Pubmed:29846436|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB559Hu01||Recombinant Cofilin 1 (CFL1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|APB559Hu01||Active Cofilin 1 (CFL1)||Cell culture; Activity Assays.|
|PAB559Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Cofilin 1 (CFL1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAB559Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Cofilin 1 (CFL1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAB559Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Cofilin 1 (CFL1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEB559Hu||ELISA Kit for Cofilin 1 (CFL1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SCB559Hu||CLIA Kit for Cofilin 1 (CFL1)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|