Monoclonal Antibody to Inhibin Beta A (INHbA)
INH-BA; INHB-A; EDF; FRP; Activin A,Activin AB Alpha Polypeptide; Activin beta-A chain; Erythroid differentiation protein
- Product No.MAA838Hu22
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)H9
- Ig Isotype IgG1 Kappa
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA838Hu01-Recombinant Inhibin Beta A (INHbA)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 235
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 336
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 840
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3360
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against INHbA. It has been selected for its ability to recognize INHbA in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|EPA838Hu61||Eukaryotic Inhibin Beta A (INHbA)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPA838Hu01||Recombinant Inhibin Beta A (INHbA)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|APA838Hu61||Active Inhibin Beta A (INHbA)||Cell culture; Activity Assays.|
|CPA838Hu21||OVA Conjugated Inhibin Beta A (INHbA)||Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA838Hu06||Polyclonal Antibody to Inhibin Beta A (INHbA)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAA838Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Inhibin Beta A (INHbA)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA838Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Inhibin Beta A (INHbA)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA838Hu28||Monoclonal Antibody to Inhibin Beta A (INHbA)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|CEA838Hu||ELISA Kit for Inhibin Beta A (INHbA)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|