Eukaryotic Inhibin Beta A (INHbA)
INH-BA; INHB-A; EDF; FRP; Activin A,Activin AB Alpha Polypeptide; Activin beta-A chain; Erythroid differentiation protein
- Product No.EPA838Hu61
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceEukaryotic expression
- Host293F cell
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1ug (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Predicted Molecular Mass46.6kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass47kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsSer21~Ser426 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point7.9
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 800
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1600
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4800
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 12000
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay (EMSA) Experiment Service
- Lentivirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Adenovirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
- Protein G
- Protein A
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|EPA838Hu61||Eukaryotic Inhibin Beta A (INHbA)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPA838Hu01||Recombinant Inhibin Beta A (INHbA)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|APA838Hu61||Active Inhibin Beta A (INHbA)||Cell culture; Activity Assays.|
|CPA838Hu21||OVA Conjugated Inhibin Beta A (INHbA)||Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA838Hu06||Polyclonal Antibody to Inhibin Beta A (INHbA)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAA838Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Inhibin Beta A (INHbA)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA838Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Inhibin Beta A (INHbA)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA838Hu28||Monoclonal Antibody to Inhibin Beta A (INHbA)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|CEA838Hu||ELISA Kit for Inhibin Beta A (INHbA)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|