Monoclonal Antibody to Leukemia Inhibitory Factor (LIF)
CDF; D-FACTOR; HILDA; MLPLI; Cholinergic Differentiation Factor; Differentiation-Stimulating Factor; Melanoma-Derived LPL Inhibitor; Emfilermin
- Product No.MAA085Hu22
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)C1
- Ig Isotype IgG1 Kappa
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA085Hu01-Recombinant Leukemia Inhibitory Factor (LIF)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreSus scrofa; Porcine (Pig)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 203
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 290
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 725
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2900
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against LIF. It has been selected for its ability to recognize LIF in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;1:500-2000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|British Journal of Anaesthesia||Leukemia inhibitory factor (LIF) potentiates antinociception activity and inhibits tolerance induction of opioids pubmed:28077540|
|Biological Rhythm Research||A study of altered cytokine rhythms associated with successful implantation in cows 10.1080/09291016.2017.1361159|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA085Hu01||Recombinant Leukemia Inhibitory Factor (LIF)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|APA085Hu01||Active Leukemia Inhibitory Factor (LIF)||Cell culture; Activity Assays.|
|PAA085Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Leukemia Inhibitory Factor (LIF)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA085Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Leukemia Inhibitory Factor (LIF)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA085Hu||ELISA Kit for Leukemia Inhibitory Factor (LIF)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|