Monoclonal Antibody to Colony Stimulating Factor 2, Granulocyte Macrophage (GM-CSF)
CSF2; GMCSF; Sargramostim; Molgramostin; Granulocyte-Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor
- Product No.MAA045Hu22
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)n/a
- Ig Isotype IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 203
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 290
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 725
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2900
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against GM-CSF. It has been selected for its ability to recognize GM-CSF in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:500-5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health||Effects of 900-MHz Microwave Radiation on γ-Ray-Induced Damage to Mouse Hematopoietic System PubMed: 20391130|
|5||Safety and efficacy of the peptide-based therapeutic vaccine for HIV-1, Vacc-4×: a phase 2 randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial Pubmed:24525316|