Active Colony Stimulating Factor 2, Granulocyte Macrophage (GM-CSF)
CSF2; GMCSF; Sargramostim; Molgramostin; Granulocyte-Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor
- Product No.APA045Hu61
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point5.2
- ApplicationsCell culture; Activity Assays.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 760
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1520
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4560
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 11400
For more details, please contact local distributors!
TF-1, the human erythroleukemia cell line,provides a good system for detecting the activity of GM-CSF for it is a cell line of immature erythroid origin that completely depends on interleukin 3 (IL-3) or granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor (GM-CSF) for long term growth. As reported, GM-CSF was also able to induce differentiation of human monoblastic leukemia cell line U937. In house data was obtained by the following experiment: TF-1 cells and U937 cells were incubated in the presence of various concentrations of rhGM-CSF, then cells were observed by inverted microscope everyday .
Cell proliferation of TF1 cells after incubation with GM-CSF (10ng/mL) for 3 days was shown in Figure 1.
Cell differentiation of U937 cells after incubation with GM-CSF (10ng/mL) for 5 days was shown in Figure 2.
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay (EMSA) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- Lentivirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Adenovirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health||Effects of 900-MHz Microwave Radiation on γ-Ray-Induced Damage to Mouse Hematopoietic System PubMed: 20391130|
|5||Safety and efficacy of the peptide-based therapeutic vaccine for HIV-1, Vacc-4×: a phase 2 randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial Pubmed:24525316|
|Archives of Virology||Genetic and immunogenicity analysis of porcine circovirus type 2 strains isolated in central China Pubmed:29305646|