ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Prosaposin (PSAP)
SAP1; GLBA; CSAct; Dispersin; Pro-Saposin; Proactivator polypeptide; Glucosylceramidase activator; Sulfatide/GM1 activator; Cerebroside sulfate activator; Sphingolipid Activator 1
- Product No.KSC756Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Reagent Contents Capture Antibody, Detection Antibody, Standard, Streptavidin-HRP, TMB Substrate, 96-well Plate
- Detectable SampleSerum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Applicable PrincipleDouble-antibody Sandwich ELISA for Antigen Detection
- Detectable Range1.56-100ng/mL
- Applicable Sensitivity0.62ng/mL
- ApplicationsMain materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".
- DownloadInstruction Manual
96T*20 96T*50 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3780
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 7350
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 12600
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The Abs in the kit have high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Prosaposin (PSAP). No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Prosaposin (PSAP) and analogues was observed.
1. Coat the plates with 100μL per well of working solution of Capture Antibody.incubate overnight at 4°C or incubate at 37°C for 2 hours.
2. Aspirate and wash 1 time.
3. Block the plates with 200 μL per well of working solution of Blocking Buffer. Incubate at 37°C for 1.5 hours.
4. Aspirate and wash 1 time. The plates are now ready for sample detection, the protocol is the same as regular ELISA.
Antibodies, Standard and Streptavidin-HRP should be stored at -20°C. TMB should be stored at 4°C. 96-well Plate could be stored at room temperature. The contents are valid for twelve months. They are stable for one month after opening when stored at 4°C.
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPC756Hu01||Recombinant Prosaposin (PSAP)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAC756Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Prosaposin (PSAP)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAC756Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Prosaposin (PSAP)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEC756Hu||ELISA Kit for Prosaposin (PSAP)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSC756Hu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Prosaposin (PSAP)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|