Diluent Buffer for Antibody
First Edition (Revised on April, 2016)
Diluent Buffer for Antibody is mainly used for antibody dilution. On one hand, it provids a suitable PH and ionic concentration to enhance specific binding capacity of antibody and antigen, and reduce nonspecific binding; on the other hand, protective agent of buffer can ensure stability of antibody.
REAGENTS AND MATERIALS PROVIDED
10mL, 20mL, 50mL,
Na2HPO4, NaH2PO4, NaCL, Tween 20, et al.
* Please use the liquid form of product directly, if the product is powder, disolve the powder in corresponding volume of distilled water to make the working solution.
* The working solutions should be clear.
* Please store at 2-8ºC. If precipitate has been found, please place the coating buffer in water bath with 37℃ till completely dissolution.
1. Please avoid microbial contamination.
2. If precipitate has been found, please place the coating buffer in water bath with 37℃ till completely dissolution. Appropriate care should be exercised when using these reagents, including gloves, glasses, lab coats, and good laboratory procedures.