ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Ribonuclease A3 (RNASE3)
Rnase-A3; RnaseA3; ECP; RNS3; Ribonuclease,RNase A Family 3; Eosinophil Cationic Protein
- Product No.KSB758Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Reagent Contents Capture Antibody, Detection Antibody, Standard, Streptavidin-HRP, TMB Substrate, 96-well Plate
- Detectable Sampleserum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Applicable PrincipleDouble-antibody Sandwich ELISA for Antigen Detection
- Detectable Range0.156-10ng/mL
- Applicable Sensitivity
- ApplicationsMain materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".
- DownloadInstruction Manual
96T*20 96T*50 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1995
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3591
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6983
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 11970
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The Abs in the kit have high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Ribonuclease A3 (RNASE3). No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Ribonuclease A3 (RNASE3) and analogues was observed.
1. Coat the plates with 100μL per well of working solution of Capture Antibody.incubate overnight at 4°C or incubate at 37°C for 2 hours.
2. Aspirate and wash 1 time.
3. Block the plates with 200 μL per well of working solution of Blocking Buffer. Incubate at 37°C for 1.5 hours.
4. Aspirate and wash 1 time. The plates are now ready for sample detection, the protocol is the same as regular ELISA.
Antibodies, Standard and Streptavidin-HRP should be stored at -20°C. TMB should be stored at 4°C. 96-well Plate could be stored at room temperature. The contents are valid for twelve months. They are stable for one month after opening when stored at 4°C.
|Journal of American Science||Assessment of the Role of Serum and Urine Eosinophil Cationic Protein in Diagnosis of Wuchereria bancrofti Infection Jofamerican: source|
|Molecular Medicine Reports||Intercellular adhesion molecule?1 expression in activated eosinophils is associated with mucosal remodeling in nasal polyps Pubmed:25573100|
|International Journal of Molecular Sciences||The Human Host Defense Ribonucleases 1, 3 and 7 Are Elevated in Patients with Sepsis after Major Surgery—A Pilot Study Pubmed:26927088|
|annals of allergy asthma & immunology||Interleukin 16 and CCL17/thymus and activation-regulated chemokine in patients with aspirin-exacerbated respiratory disease. pubmed:27986411|
|European Journal of Clinical Investigation||Dying blood mononuclear cell secretome exerts antimicrobial activity. pubmed:27513763|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB758Hu01||Recombinant Ribonuclease A3 (RNASE3)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB758Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Ribonuclease A3 (RNASE3)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAB758Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Ribonuclease A3 (RNASE3)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAB758Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Ribonuclease A3 (RNASE3)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAB758Hu72||Biotin-Linked Monoclonal Antibody to Ribonuclease A3 (RNASE3)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|SEB758Hu||ELISA Kit for Ribonuclease A3 (RNASE3)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|PSB758Hu01||Antibody Pair for Ribonuclease A3 (RNASE3)||ELISA; CLIA; ELISPOT; Luminex; Immunochromatography and other Immunoassays.|
|KSB758Hu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Ribonuclease A3 (RNASE3)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|