ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Tyrosine Hydroxylase (TH)
TYH; DYT5b; Tyrosine 3-Monooxygenase; Dystonia 14
- Product No.KSB438Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- Reagent Contents Capture Antibody, Detection Antibody, Standard, Streptavidin-HRP, TMB Substrate, 96-well Plate
- Detectable Sampletissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Applicable PrincipleDouble-antibody Sandwich ELISA for Antigen Detection
- Detectable Range0.78-50ng/mL
- Applicable Sensitivity
- ApplicationsMain materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".
- DownloadInstruction Manual
96T*20 96T*50 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2166
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3899
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 7581
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 12996
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The Abs in the kit have high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Tyrosine Hydroxylase (TH). No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Tyrosine Hydroxylase (TH) and analogues was observed.
1. Coat the plates with 100μL per well of working solution of Capture Antibody.incubate overnight at 4°C or incubate at 37°C for 2 hours.
2. Aspirate and wash 1 time.
3. Block the plates with 200 μL per well of working solution of Blocking Buffer. Incubate at 37°C for 1.5 hours.
4. Aspirate and wash 1 time. The plates are now ready for sample detection, the protocol is the same as regular ELISA.
Antibodies, Standard and Streptavidin-HRP should be stored at -20°C. TMB should be stored at 4°C. 96-well Plate could be stored at room temperature. The contents are valid for twelve months. They are stable for one month after opening when stored at 4°C.
|Mol Neurobiol.||1, 25-dyhydroxyvitamin D3 Attenuates l-DOPA-Induced Neurotoxicity in Neural Stem Cells Pubmed:25102940|
|PLOS ONE||Genetic Diagnosis of Two Dopa-Responsive Dystonia Families by Exome Sequencing Pubmed:25181484|
|biomedicine & pharmacotherapy||Acetyl-l-carnitine protects dopaminergic nigrostriatal pathway in 6-hydroxydopamine-induced model of Parkinson's disease in the rat. pubmed:28199883|
|Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management||Elevated blood plasma levels of epinephrine, norepinephrine, tyrosine hydroxylase, TGFβ1, and TNFα associated with high-altitude pulmonary edema in an Indian population. pubmed:27540296|
|Sci Rep.||Silencing salusin-β attenuates cardiovascular remodeling and hypertension in spontaneously hypertensive rats. pubmed:28230187|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB438Ra01||Recombinant Tyrosine Hydroxylase (TH)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB438Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Tyrosine Hydroxylase (TH)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAB438Ra71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Tyrosine Hydroxylase (TH)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|MAB438Ra21||Monoclonal Antibody to Tyrosine Hydroxylase (TH)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEB438Ra||ELISA Kit for Tyrosine Hydroxylase (TH)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SCB438Ra||CLIA Kit for Tyrosine Hydroxylase (TH)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSB438Ra01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Tyrosine Hydroxylase (TH)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|