ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Albumin (ALB)
- Product No.KSB028Mu11
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- Reagent Contents Capture Antibody, Biotin-labeled Competitor, Standard, Streptavidin-HRP, TMB Substrate, 96-well Plate
- Detectable SampleSerum, plasma and other biological fluids.
- Applicable PrincipleCompetitive Inhibition ELISA for Antigen Detection
- Detectable Range1.23-100ug/mL
- Applicable Sensitivity0.59ug/mL
- ApplicationsMain materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 96T*596T*10 96T*20 96T*50 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1194
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2149
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4179
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 7164
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The Abs in the kit have high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Albumin (ALB). No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Albumin (ALB) and analogues was observed.
1. Coat the plates with 100μL per well of working solution of Capture Antibody.incubate overnight at 4°C or incubate at 37°C for 2 hours.
2. Aspirate and wash 1 time.
3. Block the plates with 200 μL per well of working solution of Blocking Buffer. Incubate at 37°C for 1.5 hours.
4. Aspirate and wash 1 time. The plates are now ready for sample detection, the protocol is the same as regular ELISA.
Antibodies, Standard and Streptavidin-HRP should be stored at -20°C. TMB should be stored at 4°C. 96-well Plate could be stored at room temperature. The contents are valid for twelve months. They are stable for one month after opening when stored at 4°C.
|PLoS One||Simvastatin Reduces Endotoxin-Induced Acute Lung Injury by Decreasing Neutrophil Recruitment and Radical Formation PubMed: 22701728|
|Liver International||Albumin administration protects against bilirubin-induced auditory brainstem dysfunction in Gunn rat pups Onlinelibrary: liv.12219|
|Journal of Infectious Diseases||Adjunctive corticosteroid therapy improves lung immunopathology and survival during severe secondary pneumococcal pneumonia in mice Pubmed: 24273183|
|Toxins (Basel).||Increased Circulating Levels of Vitamin D Binding Protein in MS Patients Pubmed:25590278|
|Mol Cell Biochem||The wnt/β-catenin signaling pathway participates in rhein ameliorating kidney injury in DN mice PubMed: 26346164|
|PLoS One||Collecting Protein Biomarkers in Breath Using Electret Filters: A Preliminary Method on New Technical Model and Human Study Pubmed:26934615|
|Journal of Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering||3D Printing of Differentiated Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Cells as a New Method for Liver Tissue Engineering art00007|
|Experimental and molecular pathology||Alteration of Connexin43 expression in a rat model of obesity-related glomerulopathy. pubmed:29246788|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|NPB028Mu01||Native Albumin (ALB)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPB028Mu01||Recombinant Albumin (ALB)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPB028Mu02||Recombinant Albumin (ALB)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB028Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Albumin (ALB)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAB028Mu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Albumin (ALB)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAB028Mu91||HRP-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Albumin (ALB)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|LAB028Mu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Albumin (ALB)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|CEB028Mu||ELISA Kit for Albumin (ALB)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|CCB028Mu||CLIA Kit for Albumin (ALB)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSB028Mu11||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Albumin (ALB)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|