ELISA Kit DIY Materials for 5-Hydroxytryptamine (5-HT)
5HT; Serotonin; N-Methyl-Gamma
- Product No.KSA808Ge11
- Organism SpeciesPan-species (General) Same name, Different species.
- Reagent Contents Capture Antibody, Biotin-labeled Competitor, Standard, Streptavidin-HRP, TMB Substrate, 96-well Plate
- Detectable SampleSerum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Applicable PrincipleCompetitive Inhibition ELISA for Antigen Detection
- Detectable Range11.11-900ng/mL
- Applicable Sensitivity4.38ng/mL
- ApplicationsMain materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 96T*596T*10 96T*20 96T*50 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2388
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4298
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 8358
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 14328
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The Abs in the kit have high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of 5-Hydroxytryptamine (5-HT). No significant cross-reactivity or interference between 5-Hydroxytryptamine (5-HT) and analogues was observed.
1. Coat the plates with 100μL per well of working solution of Capture Antibody.incubate overnight at 4°C or incubate at 37°C for 2 hours.
2. Aspirate and wash 1 time.
3. Block the plates with 200 μL per well of working solution of Blocking Buffer. Incubate at 37°C for 1.5 hours.
4. Aspirate and wash 1 time. The plates are now ready for sample detection, the protocol is the same as regular ELISA.
Antibodies, Standard and Streptavidin-HRP should be stored at -20°C. TMB should be stored at 4°C. 96-well Plate could be stored at room temperature. The contents are valid for twelve months. They are stable for one month after opening when stored at 4°C.
|Fitoterapia||Ginsenoside rich fraction of Panax ginseng C.A. Meyer improve feeding behavior following radiation-induced pica in rats ScienceDirect: S0367326X12001153|
|Clinical & Experimental Allergy||Sensitization induces hypersensitivity in trigeminal nerve PubMed: 23106664|
|International Journal of Immunopathology & Pharmacology||Sea buckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides L.) oil protects against chronic stress-induced inhibitory function of natural killer cells in rats PubMed: 26684638|
|Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat||Catha edulis chewing effects on treatment of paranoid schizophrenic patients PubMed: 25926735|
|Neuroscience Letters||Electroacupuncture reCavia (Guinea pig )late hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal axis and enhance hippocampal serotonin system in a rat model of depression Pubmed:26773866|
|Gene||Unveiling the interactions among BMPR-2, ALK-1 and 5-HTT genes in the pathophysiology of HAPE Pubmed:27196063|
|American Journal of Animal and Veterinary Sciences||Metabolic Features of Heart Failure with Different Etiology ofsp11075|
|Medical Science Monitor Basic Research||Valproate Attenuates Nitroglycerin-Induced Trigeminovascular Activation by Preserving Mitochondrial Function in a Rat Model of Migraine pubmed:27618395|
|Molecular Medicine Reports||PI3K/AKT signaling pathway activation in a rat model of migraine. pubmed:28791398|
|Neuropsychiatric disease and treatment||The depressive-like behaviors of chronic unpredictable mild stress-treated mice, ameliorated by Tibetan medicine Zuotai: involvement in the hypothalamic … Pubmed:29379286|
|Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine||Home-Based Transcutaneous Neuromodulation Improved Constipation via Modulating Gastrointestinal Hormones and Bile Acids Pubmed:29853946|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Pan-species (General) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|CPA808Ge11||BSA Conjugated 5-Hydroxytryptamine (5-HT)||Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|CPA808Ge21||OVA Conjugated 5-Hydroxytryptamine (5-HT)||Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA808Ge01||Polyclonal Antibody to 5-Hydroxytryptamine (5-HT)||IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAA808Ge71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to 5-Hydroxytryptamine (5-HT)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|LAA808Ge81||FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to 5-Hydroxytryptamine (5-HT)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|
|CEA808Ge||ELISA Kit for 5-Hydroxytryptamine (5-HT)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|IEA808Ge||Instant ELISA Kit for 5-Hydroxytryptamine (5-HT)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSA808Ge11||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for 5-Hydroxytryptamine (5-HT)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|