ELISA Kit for Microsomal Triglyceride Transfer Protein (MTTP)
MTP; ABL; Microsomal triglyceride transfer protein large subunit
- Product No.SEC641Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Sample Typetissue homogenates, cell lysates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range0.156-10ng/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.055ng/mL.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors! 700 US$ 700
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3150
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5950
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 49000
For more details, please contact local distributors!
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Microsomal Triglyceride Transfer Protein (MTTP).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Microsomal Triglyceride Transfer Protein (MTTP) and analogues was observed.
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Microsomal Triglyceride Transfer Protein (MTTP) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Microsomal Triglyceride Transfer Protein (MTTP) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
- Single-component Reagents of Assay Kit
- Lysis Buffer Specific for ELISA / CLIA
- Quality Control of ELISA / CLIA
- ELISA Kit Customized Service
- Disease Model Customized Service
- Serums Customized Service
- TGFB1 Activation Reagent
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Fast blue Protein Stain solution
- Single-component Reagents of Magnetic Luminex Assay Kit
|Neuroscience||27-Hydroxycholesterol contributes to disruptive effects on learning and memory by modulating cholesterol metabolism in the rat brain PubMed: 25987203|
|Neurotoxicology.||27-Hydroxycholesterol regulates cholesterol synthesis and transport in C6 glioma cells. pubmed:28167099|
|Cardiovasc Pathol||A novel role for the Krüppel-like factor 14 on macrophage inflammatory response and atherosclerosis development pubmed:27923151|
|Nutrients||ChREBP Rather Than SHP Regulates Hepatic VLDL Secretion Pubmed:29518948|
|Nutritional Intake and the Risk for Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD)|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|SEC641Hu||ELISA Kit for Microsomal Triglyceride Transfer Protein (MTTP)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|