ELISA Kit for Toll Like Receptor 9 (TLR9)
- Product No.SEA709Rb
- Organism SpeciesOryctolagus cuniculus (Rabbit) Same name, Different species.
- Sample TypeTissue homogenates, cell lysates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range0.312-20ng/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.119ng/mL.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 684
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3078
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5814
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 47880
For more details, please contact local distributors!
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Toll Like Receptor 9 (TLR9).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Toll Like Receptor 9 (TLR9) and analogues was observed.
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Toll Like Receptor 9 (TLR9) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Toll Like Receptor 9 (TLR9) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
|Chinese Medical Journal||Expression of soluble Toll-like receptors in pleural effusions CMJ: 2010823483999506297|
|DNA Cell Biol.||Expression of serum toll-like receptor 9 and oxidative damage markers in benign and malignant breast diseases Pubmed:24906089|
|Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology||Correlation of serum toll like receptor 9 and trace elements with lipid peroxidation in the patients of breast diseases PubMed: 25744504|
|Journal of cancer research and clinical oncology||TLR9 gene polymorphism− 1486T/C (rs187084) is associated with uterine cervical neoplasm in Mexican female population pubmed:28819773|
|In Vivo||The Relationship Between Sepsis-induced Immunosuppression and Serum Toll-like Receptor 9 Level Pubmed: 30348730|
|The role of toll-like receptor 9 (TLR9) in Epstein-Barr virus-associated gastric cancer|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Oryctolagus cuniculus (Rabbit) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA709Rb01||Recombinant Toll Like Receptor 9 (TLR9)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA709Rb51||Polyclonal Antibody to Toll Like Receptor 9 (TLR9)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA709Rb||ELISA Kit for Toll Like Receptor 9 (TLR9)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|