ELISA Kit for Neuronal Pentraxin II (NPTX2)
NARP2; NP-II; NP2; Apexin
- Product No.SEA299Ra
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- Sample TypeTissue homogenates, cell lysates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range0.156-10ng/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.056ng/mL.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 684
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3078
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5814
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 47880
For more details, please contact local distributors!
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Neuronal Pentraxin II (NPTX2).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Neuronal Pentraxin II (NPTX2) and analogues was observed.
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Neuronal Pentraxin II (NPTX2) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Neuronal Pentraxin II (NPTX2) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
- Single-component Reagents of Assay Kit
- Lysis Buffer Specific for ELISA / CLIA
- Quality Control of ELISA / CLIA
- ELISA Kit Customized Service
- Disease Model Customized Service
- Serums Customized Service
- ELISA / CLIA Experiment Service
- TGFB1 Activation Reagent
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Glutathione S-Transferase (GSH-ST) Assay Kit
- Microscale Reduced Glutathione assay kit
- Glutathione Reductase Activity Coefficient (GRAC) Assay Kit
- Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Kit
|The FASEB Journal||Declining levels of functionally specialized synaptic proteins in plasma neuronal exosomes with progression of Alzheimer's disease. pubmed:29025866|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA299Ra01||Recombinant Neuronal Pentraxin II (NPTX2)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA299Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Neuronal Pentraxin II (NPTX2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA299Ra21||Monoclonal Antibody to Neuronal Pentraxin II (NPTX2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA299Ra||ELISA Kit for Neuronal Pentraxin II (NPTX2)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|