Recombinant Wingless Type MMTV Integration Site Family, Member 3A (WNT3A)
- Product No.RPP155Bo01
- Organism SpeciesBos taurus; Bovine (Cattle) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Massn/a
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsN-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 518
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1036
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3108
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 7770
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Medical Oncology||Wls promotes the proliferation of breast cancer cells via Wnt signaling Pubmed:25801232|
|J Histochem Cytochem||Wnt3a Mediates the Inhibitory Effect of Hyperoxia on the Transdifferentiation of AECIIs to AECIs PubMed: 26209081|
|PloS one||Gelatin device for the delivery of growth factors involved in endochondral ossification pubmed:28380024|
|Life Sciences||Hepatoprotective effect of hesperidin in hepatocellular carcinoma: Involvement of Wnt signaling pathways. pubmed:28754618|
|Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity||Secreted Frizzled-Related Protein-2 Inhibits Doxorubicin Induced Apoptosis Mediated Through the Akt-mTOR Pathway in Soleus Muscle Pubmed:30151071|
|The Showa University Journal of Medical Sciences||Eribulin Treatment Induces High Expression of miR-195 and Inactivates the Wnt/β-catenin Signaling Pathway in Triple-negative Breast Cancer Doi: 10.15369/sujms.30.359|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Bos taurus; Bovine (Cattle) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPP155Bo01||Recombinant Wingless Type MMTV Integration Site Family, Member 3A (WNT3A)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAP155Bo01||Polyclonal Antibody to Wingless Type MMTV Integration Site Family, Member 3A (WNT3A)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|