Recombinant High Temperature Requirement Factor A1 (HTRA1)
HtrA; L56; ORF480; PRSS11; HtrA Serine Peptidase 1; Protease,Serine,11; IGFBP5-Protease; High-temperature requirement A serine peptidase 1
- Product No.RPL604Co01
- Organism SpeciesEscherichia coli Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Mass15.4kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass16kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsAla10~Gly146 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation100mMNaHCO3, 500mMNaCl, pH8.3, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Point5.7
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 440
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 880
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2640
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6600
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 100mM NaHCO3, 500mM NaCl (pH8.3) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Placenta||Alterations of maternal plasma HTRA1 level in preeclampsia complicated by IUGR PubMed: 23083999|
|Placenta||Upregulation of HtrA4 in the placentas of patients with severe pre-eclampsia PubMed: 22964307|
|Exp Gerontol||Association of frailty with the serine protease HtrA1 in older adults Pubmed:27058767|
|International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Pathology||HtrA1 up-regulates expression of MMPs via Erk1/2/Rock-dependent pathways files:ijcep0069706.pdf|
|Pregnancy Hypertension||Association between first trimester plasma htra1 level and subsequent preeclampsia: a possible early marker?|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Escherichia coli Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPL604Co02||Recombinant High Temperature Requirement Factor A1 (HTRA1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPL604Co01||Recombinant High Temperature Requirement Factor A1 (HTRA1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAL604Co01||Polyclonal Antibody to High Temperature Requirement Factor A1 (HTRA1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAL604Co02||Polyclonal Antibody to High Temperature Requirement Factor A1 (HTRA1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|