Polyclonal Antibody to High Temperature Requirement Factor A1 (HTRA1)
HtrA; L56; ORF480; PRSS11; HtrA Serine Peptidase 1; Protease,Serine,11; IGFBP5-Protease; High-temperature requirement A serine peptidase 1
- Product No.PAL604Co02
- Organism SpeciesEscherichia coli Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPL604Co02-Recombinant High Temperature Requirement Factor A1 (HTRA1)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 346
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 494
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1235
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4940
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against HTRA1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize HTRA1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;1:500-2000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Placenta||Alterations of maternal plasma HTRA1 level in preeclampsia complicated by IUGR PubMed: 23083999|
|Placenta||Upregulation of HtrA4 in the placentas of patients with severe pre-eclampsia PubMed: 22964307|
|Exp Gerontol||Association of frailty with the serine protease HtrA1 in older adults Pubmed:27058767|
|International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Pathology||HtrA1 up-regulates expression of MMPs via Erk1/2/Rock-dependent pathways files:ijcep0069706.pdf|
|Pregnancy Hypertension||Association between first trimester plasma htra1 level and subsequent preeclampsia: a possible early marker?|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Escherichia coli Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPL604Co02||Recombinant High Temperature Requirement Factor A1 (HTRA1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPL604Co01||Recombinant High Temperature Requirement Factor A1 (HTRA1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAL604Co01||Polyclonal Antibody to High Temperature Requirement Factor A1 (HTRA1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAL604Co02||Polyclonal Antibody to High Temperature Requirement Factor A1 (HTRA1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|