Recombinant Hepatitis A Virus Cellular Receptor 2 (HAVCR2)
KIM-3; TIM3; TIMD3; Tim-3; T-cell membrane protein 3; T-cell immunoglobulin mucin receptor 3; T-cell immunoglobulin and mucin domain-containing protein 3
- Product No.RPH930Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationMembrane
- Predicted Molecular Mass23.7kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass24kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsSer22~Gly202 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation100mMNaHCO3, 500mMNaCl, pH8.3, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point6.6
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
200µg 1mg 1g
Ensure in stock; if not, free redo!
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 458 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 916 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2748 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 68700 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 100mM NaHCO3, 500mM NaCl (pH8.3) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service