Monoclonal Antibody to Hepatitis A Virus Cellular Receptor 2 (HAVCR2)
KIM-3; TIM3; TIMD3; Tim-3; T-cell membrane protein 3; T-cell immunoglobulin mucin receptor 3; T-cell immunoglobulin and mucin domain-containing protein 3
- Product No.MAH930Hu21
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)C9
- Ig Isotype IgG2b Kappa
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- ImmunogenRPH930Hu01-Recombinant Hepatitis A Virus Cellular Receptor 2 (HAVCR2)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
Ensure in stock; if not, free redo!
- FOB US$ 111
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 259 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 370 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 925 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 37000 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against HAVCR2. It has been selected for its ability to recognize HAVCR2 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-5µg/mL
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-30µg/mL
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-30µg/mL
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-30µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- Isotype Control