Recombinant Cytoglobin (CYGB)
HGB; STAP; Stellate Cell Activation-Associated Protein; Histoglobin
- Product No.RPC426Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Mass25.2kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsMet1~Pro190 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 468
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 936
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2808
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 7020
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Environmental Toxicology and Pharmacology||Alterations in antioxidant/oxidant gene expression and proteins following treatment of transformed and normal colon cells with tellurium compounds Pubmed:27017383|
|Cytoglobin, neuroglobin, and acetylcholinesterase activity in rat brain as adaptation responses to intermittent hypobaric hypoxia :|
|F1000Research||Cytoglobin, neuroglobin, and acetylcholinesterase activity in rat :|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPC426Ra01||Recombinant Cytoglobin (CYGB)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAC426Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Cytoglobin (CYGB)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAC426Ra21||Monoclonal Antibody to Cytoglobin (CYGB)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEC426Ra||ELISA Kit for Cytoglobin (CYGB)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|