Monoclonal Antibody to Cytoglobin (CYGB)
HGB; STAP; Stellate Cell Activation-Associated Protein; Histoglobin
- Product No.MAC426Ra21
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)n/a
- Ig Isotype IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 280
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 400
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1000
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4000
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against CYGB. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CYGB in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:500-5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Environmental Toxicology and Pharmacology||Alterations in antioxidant/oxidant gene expression and proteins following treatment of transformed and normal colon cells with tellurium compounds Pubmed:27017383|
|Cytoglobin, neuroglobin, and acetylcholinesterase activity in rat brain as adaptation responses to intermittent hypobaric hypoxia :|
|F1000Research||Cytoglobin, neuroglobin, and acetylcholinesterase activity in rat :|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPC426Ra01||Recombinant Cytoglobin (CYGB)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAC426Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Cytoglobin (CYGB)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAC426Ra21||Monoclonal Antibody to Cytoglobin (CYGB)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEC426Ra||ELISA Kit for Cytoglobin (CYGB)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|