Recombinant Charcot Leyden Crystal Protein (CLC)
LGALS10; LPPL; Eosinophil Lysophospholipase; Lysolecithin Acylhydrolase; Galectin 10
- Product No.RPC387Mu02
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Massn/a
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsN-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! 350 US$ 350
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 700
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5250
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
- Protein G
- Protein A
|Universit||Transcriptomics and Immune Profiles of Asymptomatic Filarial-Infected Individuals 2015: 4195|
|Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders||Interleukin 1 receptor antagonist and 2′-5′-oligoadenylate synthetase-like molecules as novel biomarkers for multiple sclerosis patients in Bahrain pubmed:29141788|
|INTERNATIONAL ARCHIVES OF ALLERGY AND IMMUNOLOGY||Predictive Significance of Charcot-Leyden Crystal Protein in Nasal Secretions in Recurrent Chronic Rhinosinusitis with Nasal Polyps Pubmed: 32927462|
|INTERNATIONAL ARCHIVES OF ALLERGY AND IMMUNOLOGY||Charcot-Leyden Crystal Protein in Nasal Secretions of Patients with Nonallergic Rhinitis with Eosinophilia Syndrome Pubmed: 32694242|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPC387Mu02||Recombinant Charcot Leyden Crystal Protein (CLC)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPC387Mu01||Recombinant Charcot Leyden Crystal Protein (CLC)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAC387Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Charcot Leyden Crystal Protein (CLC)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAC387Mu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Charcot Leyden Crystal Protein (CLC)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEC387Mu||ELISA Kit for Charcot Leyden Crystal Protein (CLC)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|LMC387Mu||Magnetic Luminex Assay Kit for Charcot Leyden Crystal Protein (CLC)||Magnetic Luminex Assay for Antigen Detection.|