Polyclonal Antibody to Charcot Leyden Crystal Protein (CLC)
LGALS10; LPPL; Eosinophil Lysophospholipase; Lysolecithin Acylhydrolase; Galectin 10
- Product No.PAC387Mu02
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 252
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 360
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 900
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3600
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against CLC. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CLC in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:250-2500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Universit||Transcriptomics and Immune Profiles of Asymptomatic Filarial-Infected Individuals 2015: 4195|
|Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders||Interleukin 1 receptor antagonist and 2′-5′-oligoadenylate synthetase-like molecules as novel biomarkers for multiple sclerosis patients in Bahrain pubmed:29141788|
|INTERNATIONAL ARCHIVES OF ALLERGY AND IMMUNOLOGY||Predictive Significance of Charcot-Leyden Crystal Protein in Nasal Secretions in Recurrent Chronic Rhinosinusitis with Nasal Polyps Pubmed: 32927462|
|INTERNATIONAL ARCHIVES OF ALLERGY AND IMMUNOLOGY||Charcot-Leyden Crystal Protein in Nasal Secretions of Patients with Nonallergic Rhinitis with Eosinophilia Syndrome Pubmed: 32694242|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPC387Mu02||Recombinant Charcot Leyden Crystal Protein (CLC)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPC387Mu01||Recombinant Charcot Leyden Crystal Protein (CLC)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAC387Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Charcot Leyden Crystal Protein (CLC)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAC387Mu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Charcot Leyden Crystal Protein (CLC)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEC387Mu||ELISA Kit for Charcot Leyden Crystal Protein (CLC)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|