Recombinant Neurofilament 3 (NEF3)
NEFM; NF-M; NFM; Neurofilament,Medium Polypeptide; 160 kDa neurofilament protein; Neurofilament triplet M protein
- Product No.RPB326Hu02
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Mass44.5kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass44kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsMet1~Ser358 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point5.3
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 466
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 932
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2796
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6990
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
- Protein G
- Protein A
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB326Hu02||Recombinant Neurofilament 3 (NEF3)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPB326Hu01||Recombinant Neurofilament 3 (NEF3)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB326Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Neurofilament 3 (NEF3)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAB326Hu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Neurofilament 3 (NEF3)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAB326Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Neurofilament 3 (NEF3)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEB326Hu||ELISA Kit for Neurofilament 3 (NEF3)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|