Recombinant Dopamine Receptor D1 (DRD1)
DR-D1; D1R; DADR; DRD1A
- Product No.RPB299Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Mass15.4kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass17&25kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsGln338~Thr446 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 90%
- Isoelectric Point11.7
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 350
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 700
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5250
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Front Behav Neurosci||Distinct patterns of outcome valuation and amygdala-prefrontal cortex synaptic remodeling in adolescence and adulthood PubMed: 25999830|
|Behavioural Brain Research||Sex differences, learning flexibility, and striatal dopamine D1 and D2 following adolescent drug exposure in rats Pubmed:27091300|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB299Ra01||Recombinant Dopamine Receptor D1 (DRD1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB299Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Dopamine Receptor D1 (DRD1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAB299Ra21||Monoclonal Antibody to Dopamine Receptor D1 (DRD1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEB299Ra||ELISA Kit for Dopamine Receptor D1 (DRD1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|