Recombinant Galanin (GAL)
GALN; GLNN; GMAP; Galanin Prepropeptide; Galanin-Message-Associated Peptide
- Product No.RPB084Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Predicted Molecular Mass40.5kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass44kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsMet26~Leu121 with N-terminal His and GST Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Point6.2
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 420
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 840
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2520
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6300
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Progress in Neuro-Psychopharmacology and Biological Psychiatry||Decreased galanin serum levels are associated with alcohol-craving during withdrawal ScienceDirect: S0278584610005191|
|Clinical Biochemistry||Circulating galanin levels are increased in patients with gestational diabetes mellitus PubMed: 23266294|
|Peptides||Endogenous galanin as a novel biomarker to predict gestational diabetes mellitus. Pubmed: 24503374|
|Gynecological Endocrinology||Circulating galanin and IL-6 concentrations in gestational diabetes mellitus Pubmed:24397394|
|Eat Behav||Association between circulating levels of galanin and pre-pregnancy body mass index in patients with gestational diabetes mellitus PubMed: 26172564|
|Cell Biochemistry and Biophysics||The Effects of Levetiracetam on Cerebrospinal Fluid and Plasma NPY and GAL, and on the Components of Stress Response System, hs-CRP, and S100B Protein in Serum of Patients with Refractory Epilepsy Article: 10.1007|
|Journal of Addiction & Prevention||Low Galanin Serum Levels are Associated with Anxiety in Opioid-Maintained Patients 688687ca8d5a1d03ed060f761328001ca673.pdf|
|Oncology Letter||Colorectal cancer patients exhibit increased levels of galanin in serum and colon tissues pubmed:27899999|
|Scientific Reports||Serum Galanin Levels in Young Healthy Lean and Obese Non-Diabetic Men during an OralGlucose Tolerance Test. pubmed:27550417|
|Journal of Clinical Investigation||Adrenomedullin and Galanin Responses to Orthostasis in Older Persons pubmed:28796366|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB084Ra01||Recombinant Galanin (GAL)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB084Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Galanin (GAL)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAB084Ra21||Monoclonal Antibody to Galanin (GAL)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|CEB084Ra||ELISA Kit for Galanin (GAL)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|CCB084Ra||CLIA Kit for Galanin (GAL)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSB084Ra11||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Galanin (GAL)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|