Recombinant Fibroblast Growth Factor 7 (FGF7)
KGF; HBGF7; Keratinocyte Growth Factor; Heparin-binding growth factor 7
- Product No.RPA636Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Predicted Molecular Mass47.8kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass44/47kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsCys32~Thr194 with N-terminal His and GST Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 90%
- Isoelectric Point9.1
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 350
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 700
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5250
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Journal of Controlled Release||A DPP-IV-resistant glucagon-like peptide-2 dimer with enhanced activity against radiation-induced intestinal injury pubmed:28522195|
|Inflammation||Involvements of γδT Lymphocytes in Acute and Chronic Skin Wound Repair. pubmed:28540539|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA636Ra01||Recombinant Fibroblast Growth Factor 7 (FGF7)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA636Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Fibroblast Growth Factor 7 (FGF7)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA636Ra21||Monoclonal Antibody to Fibroblast Growth Factor 7 (FGF7)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|CEA636Ra||ELISA Kit for Fibroblast Growth Factor 7 (FGF7)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|