Recombinant Fibroblast Growth Factor 7 (FGF7)
KGF; HBGF7; Keratinocyte Growth Factor; Heparin-binding growth factor 7
- Product No.RPA636Mu02
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Massn/a
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsN-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 348
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 696
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2088
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5220
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
- Protein G
- Protein A
|Journal of Controlled Release||A DPP-IV-resistant glucagon-like peptide-2 dimer with enhanced activity against radiation-induced intestinal injury pubmed:28522195|
|Inflammation||Involvements of γδT Lymphocytes in Acute and Chronic Skin Wound Repair. pubmed:28540539|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA636Mu02||Recombinant Fibroblast Growth Factor 7 (FGF7)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPA636Mu01||Recombinant Fibroblast Growth Factor 7 (FGF7)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA636Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Fibroblast Growth Factor 7 (FGF7)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAA636Mu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Fibroblast Growth Factor 7 (FGF7)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA636Mu||ELISA Kit for Fibroblast Growth Factor 7 (FGF7)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|MEA636Mu||Mini Samples ELISA Kit for Fibroblast Growth Factor 7 (FGF7)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|