Recombinant Histone H3 (H3)
- Product No.RPA285Mi01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human), Mus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat), Oryctolagus cuniculus (Rabbit), Rhesus monkey (Simian), Equus caballus; Equine (Horse) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationNucleus, Chromosome
- Predicted Molecular Mass16.9kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass18kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsMet1~Ala136 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 90%
- Isoelectric Point11.0
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 400
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 800
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2400
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6000
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 10mM PBS (pH7.4) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- TBST Buffer
- TBS Buffer
- TRIS Buffer
- Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
- Protein G
- Protein A
|Biomed Res Int||A Novel Anti-Histone H1 Monoclonal Antibody, SSV Monoclonal Antibody, Improves Lung Injury and Survival in a Mouse Model of Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Sepsis-Like Syndrome PubMed: 25649890|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human), Mus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat), Oryctolagus cuniculus (Rabbit), Rhesus monkey (Simian), Equus caballus; Equine (Horse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA285Mi01||Recombinant Histone H3 (H3)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|CAA285Mi01||Anti-Histone H3 (H3) Polyclonal Antibody||Loading Control of WB.|
|PAA285Mi01||Polyclonal Antibody to Histone H3 (H3)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA285Mi||ELISA Kit for Histone H3 (H3)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|