Anti-Histone H3 (H3) Polyclonal Antibody
- Product No.CAA285Mi01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreHomo sapiens (Human), Mus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat), Oryctolagus cuniculus (Rabbit), Rhesus monkey (Simian), Canis familiaris; Canine (Dog), Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig), Bos taurus; Bovine (Cattle), Ovis aries; Ovine (Sheep), Equus caballus; Equine (Horse), Chicken (Gallus)
- ApplicationsLoading Control of WB.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 252 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 360 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 900 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3600 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against H3. It has been selected for its ability to recognize H3 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 1:400-1600
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
|Biomed Res Int||A Novel Anti-Histone H1 Monoclonal Antibody, SSV Monoclonal Antibody, Improves Lung Injury and Survival in a Mouse Model of Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Sepsis-Like Syndrome PubMed: 25649890|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA285Mi01||Recombinant Histone H3 (H3)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|CAA285Mi01||Anti-Histone H3 (H3) Polyclonal Antibody||Loading Control of WB.|
|PAA285Mi01||Polyclonal Antibody to Histone H3 (H3)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA285Mi||ELISA Kit for Histone H3 (H3)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|