Recombinant Transforming Growth Factor Beta 2 (TGFb2)
TGF-B2; TGF-Beta2; G-TSF; LAP; Cetermin; Polyergin; Latency-associated peptide; BSC-1 cell growth inhibitor; Glioblastoma-derived T-cell suppressor factor
- Product No.RPA218Cp01
- Organism SpeciesCapra hircus; Caprine (Goat) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Massn/a
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsN-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
200µg 1mg 5mg
Out of stock
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 410 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 820 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2460 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6150 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
|international Journal of food and nutritional sciences||EVALUATION OF PHYSICO-CHEMICAL PROPERTIES OF COLOSTRUM SUPPLEMENTED DAHI Ijfans: Source|
|J Reprod Immunol||The immunomodulating effect of seminal plasma on T cells PubMed: 25799173|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Capra hircus; Caprine (Goat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA218Cp01||Recombinant Transforming Growth Factor Beta 2 (TGFb2)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA218Cp01||Polyclonal Antibody to Transforming Growth Factor Beta 2 (TGFb2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|