Recombinant Platelet Factor 4 (PF4)
CXCL4; SCYB4; Chemokine C-X-C-Motif Ligand 4; Oncostatin-A; Iroplact
- Product No.RPA172Eq01
- Organism SpeciesEquus caballus; Equine (Horse) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Predicted Molecular Mass12.1kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass15kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsAsp36~Ala111 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 90%
- Isoelectric Point8.8
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 410
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 820
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2460
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6150
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Polyacrylamide Gel Electrophoresis (PAGE) Experiment Service
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
|Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Proteins & Proteomics||Propofol lowers serum PF4 level and partially corrects hypercoagulopathy in endotoxemic rats PubMed: 20601223|
|Basic Research in Cardiology||Secretome of apoptotic peripheral blood cells (APOSEC) attenuates microvascular obstruction in a porcine closed chest reperfused acute myocardial infarction model: role of platelet aggregation and vasodilation PubMed: 22899170|
|PLoS One||Platelets Recognize Brain-Specific Glycolipid Structures, Respond to Neurovascular Damage and Promote Neuroinflammation PubMed: PMC3608633|
|Diving and Hyperbaric Medicine||Effect of splenectomy on platelet activation and decompression sickness outcome in a rat model of decompression Pubmed:25311322|
|Journal of Functional Foods||A Phellinus baumii–based supplement containing Salvia miltiorrhiza Bunge improves atherothrombotic profiles through endothelial nitric oxide synthase and cyclooxygenase pathwaysin vitro and in vivo science:S1756464616300676|
|Plos one||Aspirin, but Not Tirofiban Displays Protective Effects in Endotoxin Induced Lung Injury pubmed:27583400|
|international journal of molecular sciences||Evidence of the Role of R-Spondin 1 and Its Receptor Lgr4 in the Transmission of Mechanical Stimuli to Biological Signals for Bone Formation. pubmed:28272338|
|Experimental and Therapeutic Medicine||Feasibility of improving platelet‑rich plasma therapy by using chitosan with high platelet activation ability pubmed:28450960|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Equus caballus; Equine (Horse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA172Eq01||Recombinant Platelet Factor 4 (PF4)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|